Hey awesome Mozillians!
We are really happy to announce the Rain of Rust Campaign, a month-long global campaign which would be specifically focused on the Rust language. It is going to take place in June 2017 in collaboration with the Rust community.
Here are some of the things about the campaign:
What is the campaign all about?
- This campaign is specifically focused on the Rust Language.
- The aim of this campaign is to increase the Rust outreach and train developers to contribute in the Rust ecosystem
- Formation of regional Rust communities.
- The campaign is Rust beginners and moderates centric.
Who can be a part of this campaign?
- Students -> Learn Rust
- Developers -> Adopt Rust
- Tech Speakers -> Speak about Rust
- Curriculum Designers -> Design Rust teaching kits
- Localizers -> Localize Rust teaching kits
- Leaders -> Form and lead regional Rust communities
How can you get involved?
- Participate in online and offline Rust events
- Organize online and offline Rust events
- Learn and adopt Rust and hack teaching kits
- Be the regional #RainOfRust representative; join the Telegram channel
- Localize Rust teaching kits
Interested in joining us? Let us know by adding a comment on this discourse topic.
Teaching kits and further announcements to follow soon!
Boots up! Its gonna get Rusty! 🙂
On behalf of Mozilla India